[hts-users:00535] Re: help in SPTK

Hi

Mohammed Samir wrote:

Thank you, the files of the example in the SPTK
website (data.short,sample.pdf,data.pitch)are written
in binary format.

Yes.

Does this mean that after producing
pdf sequence by HMGenS I have to convert it to Binary
format to be accepted by mlpg command or the mlpg
command will accept normal text file that cantain
numbers?

Run HMGenS with -B option.

 If we produce pdf sequence by HMGenS from HMM
consists of any number of states and any number of
mixtures, will the mlpg command accept it or there are
conditions on them?
thank you.

HMGenS outputs sequenses of *single* Gaussians and mlpg (SPTK) does not support mixture of Gaussians.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen