[hts-users:00541] Re: help in SPTK

Hi,

Mohammed Samir wrote:

is this means that I must train my HMMs using
htk3.2.1
under linux?
and deos the script file input for HMGenS is the
HMM
or not?
No.

Thanks.
in my training phase(HTK3.3 under windows) to produce
my HMM I use HCopy , HInit and HRest.
what should I use in training to add durations to
produce a file fit the HMGenS.
thanks.

Which version of HTS are you using?

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen