[hts-users:00549] Re: help in SPTK(Now HMGenS)

--- "Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)" <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Mohammed Samir wrote:
>
> > I follow your advice and HTS-2. has been installed
> > (Thank you). Now I have 5 utterance of 1 phoneme,
> > have use HCopy to generate *.mfc files, then these
> > files introduced with proto file to HInit to
> initiate
> > HMM. Then I Used HRest with -g optin. Now I want
> > produce sound file(wave or any signal) from this
> > output(  state duration pdf) can it be done using
> > HMGenS only? and How?
>
> You used HCopy to extract MFCCs and append dynamic
> features, didn't you?
> If so, you should check "regression window
> coefficients" used in HCopy to calculate dynamic
> features.
> HMGenS requires regression window coefficients which
> were used to calculate dynamic features in training
> stage.
> And then run
>
> 	$ HMGenS -C syn.cnf -H hmm.mmf -N dur.mmf gen1.lab
> gen2.lab ...
>
> Please refer HTS-demo to specify options and
> configuration variables for HMGenS.
>

> And I should mention that SPTK does not provide any
> tool to resynthesize waveforms from "MFCCs".
> In HTS-demo, we use "mel-cepstral coefficients", not
> MFCC.
> The difference between MFCCs and mel-cepstral
> coefficients has been discussed in this mailing
> list.
> If you want to know the detail, please search the
> hts-users mailing list archive.
>
> I saw several papers which attempted to resynthesize
> waveforms from MFCCs, but they are not provided in
> SPTK.
> If you want to do it, please implement it by
> yourself.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

 I thought that I can generate parameters from state
duration pdf and then use mlsa filter to synthesize
.(thats all what I want for this single phoneme)can it
be done? .also in this experement I didn't  use
dynamic feature and if I want i think that I will add
this option  in the config file input of HCopy.

It's here! Your new message!