Subject: [HTK-Announce] HTK Meeting 2007
Date: 13 Mar 2007 15:24:29 +0000
From: X. A. Liu <xl207@xxxxxxxxx>
To: htk-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

As many of you will know the Cambridge University speech group
traditionally organises an HTK meeting at ICASSP. These meetings are
intended to provide a forum for users of HTK and other researchers
interested in speech recognition toolkits to exchange ideas and
discuss future plans. We'd like to invite you to join us at this
year's meeting in Hawaii.

The meeting will be held

  from 6pm to 10pm, Thursday, 19th April 2007
  in the "Ilima" meeting room, Hotel Ala Moana
  (right cross Atkinson drive, opposite to the Hawaii
  convention center).

We will have a short presentation covering:

   * overview of new features in the 3.4 release
   * support of STC/HLDA linear transformations
   * large vocabulary decoder
   * discriminative training tools

followed by an open discussion and networking. We will
also provide some liquid refreshments.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to other researchers
interested in HTK.

We hope to see many of you in Honolulu.

Andrew Liu, Mark Gales and Phil Woodland

--
Xunying Andrew Liu,
Machine Intelligence Lab,       Cel: +44 788 7623698

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen