[hts-users:00580] Re: cmu/nitech hts voices: no proclaim_voice?

Hi,

Matthew Miller wrote:

I'm working on making updated packages of Festival for the Fedora Linux
distribution, and I'm planning on including the nitech_us_*_arctic_hts
voices.

Thank you so much :-)

However, I've run into a small problem. These voices don't seem to properly
have a proclaim_voice description (as described in festival/lib/voices.scm).
The gnome-speech program looks for this metadata to determine what voices
are available; if it's missing, they don't show up.

Oops, it may be a bug.

Currently, I'm patching in blocks like:

(proclaim_voice
 'nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts
 '((language english)
   (gender female)
   (dialect american)
   (description
    "US English female speaker SLT.")))

OK, I'll fix it and upload new versions.
Which file did you add the above patch?

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen