[hts-users:00592] HInit error

Dear Mr Heiga

in order to generates a new arabic voice

i did the following

1.i recorded 50 sentences.raw

2. I made the label mono file for each sentence

3.i prepared the full context label files for each sentence in the format p1^p2+p3-p4=p5 only

i put them in the label folder in a new HTS demo application

i compiled it then it extracts the mcp and f0 then it calculates the cmp files

but when it starts to run the HInit ,it gave me an error ( Too few parameters observation )

this error due to the small numbers of sentences or due to that i taked the format of the full context like above

i didn't make the questionaires file . from where i can build my own one for my language.there is any documents where i can know how to design it

Thanks

Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!