[hts-users:00601] Re: MLSA filter

Hi,

Kishore Prahallad wrote:

To use MLSA (mlsa_resythesis), is it necessary to use MCEP produced from SPTK only?

My question is: I have a feature extraction routine (NOT SPTK) which generates MCEPs. Would it affect if I use these MCEPs to resynthesize using MLSA?

It works if these MCEPs are properly generated.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen