[hts-users:00604] HERest

Hi all.
I generate an HMM for one phoneme using 20 mceps then
HInit then HRest.as you told me beforeTo use HMGenS
for resynthesis I have to produce duration model How
can I use HERest to produce this duration model for
this single phoneme(no subword or sentence) also I
didn't make lables because it is only one phoneme
what is the HERest syntax in this case? becaus Iread
that it must be used with maney hmms given in a hmm
list.
thank you.

Be a PS3 game guru.