[hts-users:00609] SORRY: My E-MAIL has been Broken

Hi,

Mohammed Samir wrote:

 I want to appologieze about that accedent but all
 e-mails that have been sent to the group under the
 sender name (msamirhb)after the e-mail with subject
 (HEREst) I did not sent it. I think that my e-mail
has
 been hacked by somebody or a virus but believe me it
 was not me.
 Now I've made a new password so please do not reject
 my e-mails or delete my ML membership.
 Thank you and sorry again.
 Mohamed Samir.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.