[hts-users:00612] Re: HMGenS

It is then ".win1" for static features, ".win2" for delta and ".win3" for delta delta?

Regards,
 Maria Joao

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) wrote:
Hi,

Mohammed Samir wrote:

I've generated a hmm and its duration model using
HRest
this hmm is generated from mceps using static features
with no delta or delta^delta. when I try to run HMGenS
HMGenS -A -D -T 1 -C synthises.conf hmmlist dmlist
label
it saied 1 Logical/1 Physical Models loaded...etc
but an ERROR[+9999] CheckGenSetUp: window file names
are not specified.
I think that these window files
are(lf0.win,mcep.win...). but I don't need them. How
can I use HMGenS for generting parameters with static
features only? should I add something to the config
file or what?
thank you.

You should specify the window file for *static features* in your configuration file like as follows

WINFN = "StrVec 1 mcp.win1"
WINDIR = /work/zen/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT/data/win

The above "mcp.win1" is a window file for static features, its inside is
% cat mcp.win1
1 1.0

Actually, I've never tried to run HMGenS with only static features, so segmentation fault or something may happen.
If so, please report.
I'll fix it.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)