[hts-users:00618] Re: HMGenS

Hi,

Tamer Fares wrote:

This mean that

PDFSTREXT="StrVec 2 mcp lf0"

this mean we have a two StrVec the mcp and lf0

and what does mean the IntVec 2 1 3 and IntVec 2 25 1, what does it refer (1 3) and (25 1) respectively

PDFSTRSIZE = "IntVec 2 1 3" means that we have 2 PdfStreams, and the first one is composed of 1 HMM stream and the second one is composed of 3 HMM streams.

PDFSTRORDER = "IntVec 2 25 1" means that the dimensionality of static features in the first PdfStream is 25, and that in the second PdfStream is 1.

PDFSTREXT = "StrVec 2 mcp lf0" means that filename extension for the first PdfStream is mcp and that for the second PdfStream is lf0.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)
Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen