[hts-users:00631] Re: HMGenS

--- "Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)" <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Mohammed Samir wrote:
>
> > Thank you very much. seems that it  works it
> produces
> > the stream but I can't complete because an ERROR
> in
> > the label file.I didn't write any thing in it
> except
> > the name of the single hmm file. I want to know
> its
> > format please. I didn't found it in my hts-demo
> > because the demo didn't installed correctly due a
> > problem in my operating system.
> > what should I write in the label file please.
>
> Please show us the ERROR message which you received
> and the label file which caused this ERROR.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)
>
> --
>  Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
>  Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)
>
>  Department of Computer Science and Engineering
>  Nagoya Institute of Technology
>  Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan
>
>  http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen

Hi.
The command was:
HMGenS -A -C syn.cnf -D -T 1 -f 0.005 -p hmmlist1
dmlist label.lab

the output was:
PdfStream[1]:
  #streams: 1(vSize=20)
  #order:   20
  file ext: mcp
  0-th window: /home/work....../mcp.win1
Pruning-off
 Generating Label lable.lab
  ERROR[+9935] Generator: Cannot find duration model
da in current list
FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HMGenS
-----------------------------
the content of the file hmmlist:
da
----------------------------------
where da is the name of the hmm file generated by
HRest

the content of the file dmlist:
duration
--------------------------------
where duration is the name of the duration model file
generated by HRest (-g option)

the content of the file lable.lab:
da  duration
all these files are in the current directory of the
HMGenS.
I think the error in the way of writing this lable.lab
file.
Thank You.

Never miss an email again!