[hts-users:00635] Re: HInit Error

Hi,

Tamer Fares wrote:

How can I assign the phonemes boundaries? How can I determine the starting and the ending for each phoneme?

If you have speaker-independent (SI) model for your language, run HVite with -a option using the SI model.
Otherwise, assign boundaries manually using Wavesurfer.

Can I escape the HInit and go forward to the HERest ?

Yes.

If this feasible how can I make it and

Please refer to HTKBook section 3.2.1.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen