[hts-users:00639] Question about the HHEd

Dear Heiga

i'am very very sorry

i had a misconflict while writing the last mail .sorry again

In Order to avoid the HInit

i used the HCompV and i generated 2 files Init.mmf and VFloor

i found that the Init.mmf contain the global option + complete description for an HMM file
i checked the one generated by the HTS i found that this file contain only the global options and the floor variances
what does this mean?y?

i tried to use HHEd command in the console to generate the mmf file instead to do it manually and met errors
but i encounter the exactly same error using the HHEd

firstly i found that it require the Hmms definition files (in the HRest folder)
i simulated the same folder by taken the new proto generated from the HCompV and i named it for each phoneme. is this right?

i typed

HHEd -A -B -C trn.cnf -D -T 1 -p -i -d tamerfares/phonemes -w monophone.mmf lvf.hed mono.list

i notice that it give error on all the capital phonemes . i changed all the capital one to be a small one
it come again and give me the following error

HMM Def Error : Load HMMSet : Inconsistent HMM Macro name at line/col 0 /char -1 in /tamerfares/phonemes/b
ERROR [+7050] HMERROR
ERROR [+2628] Initialize loadHMMSet Failed
Fatal error Terminating program ./HHed

all this i need to avoid the boot straping data using the HInit and go forward to the HERest and i need to generate monophone.mmf to give it to the
HEREst

Thanks Alot

Tamer Fares