[hts-users:00640] Re: Question about the HHEd

Hi,

Tamer Fares wrote:

i found that the Init.mmf contain the global option + complete description for an HMM file

Yes.

i checked the one generated by the HTS i found that this file contain only the global options and the floor variances
what does this mean?

This mmf is loaded in HInit & HRest to provide variance floors.
For this purpose, we don't need the complete description for an HMM (generated by HCompV).
However, to load the vfloor generated by HCompV as mmf, we should add the global options.
Except adding these global options, HHEd returns an error.

i notice that it give error on all the capital phonemes . i changed all the capital one to be a small one
it come again and give me the following error

HMM Def Error : Load HMMSet : Inconsistent HMM Macro name at line/col 0 /char -1 in /tamerfares/phonemes/b
ERROR [+7050] HMERROR
ERROR [+2628] Initialize loadHMMSet Failed
Fatal error Terminating program ./HHed

I cannot say anything from the above error message.
Send your model file (in ascii) which caused the above error.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen