[hts-users:00655] HERest (Start Embeded Re-estimation - Reclustered)

Dear Heiga

OK I GOT IT.Thanks it' a new file

after this i run the HHEd (for the tree based context clustering) taked as input the file ( cmp.stats.mmf ) and the file ( untied.mmf ) that was generated from the last HERest

this ( untied.mmf ) file u renamed it to the ( re_clustered.mmf )

then it is input to the HHEd to generate the new re_clustered.mmf and tree.mcp.inf.untied

till this stage everything are allright

But i run the HERest  (Start embeded re-estimation(reclustered)) , it trained only first 5 sentences from 70 sentences was trained properly during all the last stages without any errors

the ERROR is WARNING [-7391] FORWARD/BACKWARD DISAGREE appeared before the training of the first five utterances

then after those 5 utterance the following the HERest was stoped and the following error appeared to me :

ALPHA PRUNE FAILED sq(42) > qhi(41)

Please Help coz i passed alll last phases without any errors , i can't solve it

Thanks Alot