[hts-users:00674] LPC coefficient for syntheis

Hi Heiga
    Thanks for your reply.
    I just leaned that LSP synthesis showed better performance than MCEP synthesis.
    But I found it sounds a little noisy.So now I want to use LPC coefficient for both training and synthesis in HTS-2.0.
   I made LPC coefficient from raw, merged it with lf0 to generate cmp file, trained them and  it generated .pit and .lf0 file.
When generate wav file, I didn't use Postfiltering( ) function in scripts/Training.pl .
Finally the .wav file was generated without voice.
I know little about the speech signal processing.
Are there other modifications before I use LPC  coefficient for synthesis?

Best regards
Lifang

抢注雅虎免费邮箱3.5G容量,20M附件!