[hts-users:00676] Speaker Adaptation

Dear Heiga
to make speaker adaptation

should i have a speaker independent voice ?

i recorded my own utterances and it was trained and synthesized using the HTS 2.0

can i adapt my voice to another voice ? ( i read that 20 utterance is sufficient for the adaptation to the target speaker)

this is feasible to continue with my own voice + 20 additional utterances(adapt files) or i must have a SI?          CAN U PLZ LIST ME THE STEPS TO FOLLOW USING THE HTS 2.0

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!