[hts-users:00680] mel-lsp extraction

Hi Heiga:
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    I am trying to use SPTK tools to extract mel-lsp coefficient.
    I use the SPTK tool "mgcep" or "lpc" to generate .lpc file, and "lpc2lsp" to generate .lsp file, I feel sorry for that I don't know which tool in SPTK could extract mel-lsp coefficient. I find that the tool "freqt" is used for frenquency transformation. I am not sure whether it is used for mel-lsp extraction.
I am fresh in speech signal processing.Though I am studying about it now, it still seems difficult for me to understand .

best regards
lifang

Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下