[hts-users:00686] HTS Training

Hi,

I'm currently working with HMM synthesis. I'm doing some tests with some of
the nitech hts demos, and I have a few questions on the voice building
process.

1. During the training is it possible to obtain, from the context dependent
trees, information on were a certain segment(monophone) was placed on the
tree? Can I do it with HHed or theres another away?

2. Is it possible to increase the number of dimensions of "log f0" and its
respective dynamic features? if not, would I have to change htk a lot, or
would it be better to insert them as new "features".

Can anyone help me with these?

Thanks,

Carlos Mendes