[hts-users:00687] Re: HTS Training

Hi,

Carlos Mendes wrote (2007/05/29 2:20):

1. During the training is it possible to obtain, from the context dependent trees, information on were a certain segment(monophone) was placed on the tree? Can I do it with HHed or theres another away?

Sorry, I cannot understand your question.
Can you please explain it in detail?

2. Is it possible to increase the number of dimensions of "log f0" and its respective dynamic features? if not, would I have to change htk a lot, or would it be better to insert them as new "features".

Yes, you can increase the dimensionality of "log f0" (MSD) without any modifications.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen