[hts-users:00689] Re: HTS Training

Thanks for the help Heiga and Alexis,

About the context dependent trees.... yes... I didn't explained myself
clear .... or maybe I'm not seeing this correctly, :), I'm relatively new to
HMM based synthesis, soo sorry if I'm saying something really stupid. But as
I see it .... usually units are clustered according to their context
information, generally according to their placement in the phrase, word,
syllable, triphone, diphone etc... and other signal features like mcep,
etc....(at least in unit selection algorithms) depends on what you want. In
HMM synthesis, HMM's are similarly clustered in context trees ...
correct...?
I would like to do some analysis on the units that are being used on the
training, meaning their information relative to the assigned cluster or node.
For this, I need to know were exactly HTK placed a certain unit, during the
training....
I could use the questions file and then apply it to the corpus, but I would
rather prefer to use the information that HTK can give me. Soo the question
would be .... Is it possible to obtain this information during the training?

thanks again,
Carlos Mendes