[hts-users:00692] presetting parts of question trees

Hi,

I have certain educated guesses on what nodes should work fine in
my dur/lf0/mcp trees.
Therefore, I would like to force my duration trees always to begin with
a certain question, let's say

 QS "is_pause" {*-pau+*}

Is there any easy way to build a tree where root node (and hopefully it's
daughters as well) could be predetermined?
(The patterns I'd like to use are not always segment names.)

br,
  Nicholas Volk