[hts-users:00732] Re: Locating the boundaries of phonemes from the .cmp files

Hi,

Zuko Fani wrote (2007/06/27 19:06):

Trying to do an error analysis of why my phonemes are breaking. Now i need to know how to locate the phonemes (SegLab) in the .cmp files. HInit says 50 Observation Sequences of the phoneme are seen.

It means that 50 segments for phoneme 'dh' were found in your .mlf file.

I assume that the boundaries of these phonemes can be located in .cmp files.

No.

In the .cmp files are frame indexes so how do i locate my specific
phoneme between frame indexes.

Phoneme boundaries should be specified in .mlf file.
Please refer to HTKBook section 6.2.1 for details.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen