[hts-users:00758] HGenS and WUW matrix

Hi,

   I have a question regarding HTS internals (either HGenS or mlpg
code in hts_engine). From what I am seeing the W^{T}U^{-1}W matrix is
stored as TxWidth, while the parameter matrix C is TxD, where D is the
order. For my modifications, in some instances (e.g. GV) I need to
somehow compute the W^{T}U^{-1}WC product, but that's not
straightforward as the matrix dimensions mismatch. I've tried several
approaches to computing the product but so far without any success.
   The following code snippet from my code is a current broken
implementation of computing the following term:

    B = W^{T}U^{-1]M - W^{T}U^{-1}WC

    // for a given m
    for (t = 1; t <= pst->T; t++) {
        B[t] = 0.0;
        for (k = 1; (k <= pst->width) && (t + k <= pst->T); k++) {
            B[t] += (pst->sm.WUW[t][k] * C[t + k][m]);
        }
        B[t] = pst->sm.WUM[t] - B[t];
    }

                   Thanks in advance,