[hts-users:00766] Re: Questions on training and flat pitch pattern

Hi,

On 2007/08/07, at 16:45, Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) wrote:

Lee Sillon wrote (2007/08/08 0:10):

1. If the training corpus is larger (for example,10,000 sentences), the training process will crash because of memory consuming(about 2GB). Could it be solved?

I guess tree-based clustering (HHEd) consumes huge memory for larger training data. You can use low-memory implementation of tree- based clustering by specifying -r option.

I've trained HMMs for HMM-based speech synthesis from 23,000 sentences.

The HTS toolkit worked well.
(although I needed to slightly modify training scripts
 for running the HTS commands.)

Regards,
Junichi