[hts-users:00792] HTS-2.0.1RC1

Hi all,

I'd like to release the first release candidate of HTS-2.0.1.
You can download the patch code and demo from
HTS patch code: http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen/HTS-2.0.1RC1_for_HTK-3.4.tar.bz2
Demonstration:  http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT.tar.bz2

To run this demonstration, the latest SPTK, version 3.1, is required.
It has not been released yet, however, you can checkout it via the anonymous CVS of SourceForge.net.
Please see http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=176586 for details.

This is a release candidate, it may contain bugs.
If you have any problem, please report it to hts-users ML.
We are planning to release the final stable version at the beginning of this October.
It will contain the adaptation demo too.

Thank you very much.

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen