[hts-users:00801] Re: Static And Dynamic Features

i did what u said

i generate the proto with only 2 streams

but when finished the computation of the global variance and the starting of the monophone mmf , its starts the start embeded reestimation of monophone and give me the following error

processing data : tamer001.cmp ; label tamer001.lab

retrying beta pass at 1100.0

.

.

.

retrying beta pass at 3200.0

all sentences was working with the dynamic features

what should i do?

thanks