[hts-users:00810] Online demo page for Festival and HTS

Hi all,

We renewed the online demo page for Festival and HTS.
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/morevoices.html

Although this is still beta version, you can test several high-quality
voices using Multisyn, HTS-2007 (simplified version), and Nitech-HTS 2005
from this page.

Before we officially announce this page, I would greatly appreciate
if you take a look at this page, test several sentences, and send
your feedbacks to us so that we can make this page more attractive.

I am looking forward to your feedbacks.

Thanks in advance,
Junichi
CSTR