[hts-users:00812] Speech Signal Processing Toolkit SPTK-3.1

Dear all,

We are please to inform you the release of our software

	  The Speech Signal Processing Toolkit (SPTK)
	      version 3.1 release October 1, 2007

We apologize if you receive multiple copies.  Please check

  http://sp-tk.sourceforge.net/

A brief explanation of this software is attached bellow.

We would appreciate it if you would distribute this email to
anyone who would be interested in this software.

The Speech Signal Processing Toolkit (SPTK) is a suite of speech
signal processing tools for UNIX environments, e.g., LPC
analysis, PARCOR analysis, LSP analysis, PARCOR synthesis
filter, LSP synthesis filter, vector quantization techniques,
and other extended versions of them.

This version is accompanied by a Reference Manual.  A small
User's Manual "Examples for using SPTK" is also attached.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen