[hts-users:00817] Re: Online demo page for Festival and HTS

Hi,

On 2007/10/02, at 8:44, Alexis Moinet wrote:
Just a question about the online demo :

What is the synthesis method used in HTS voices ?
is it STRAIGHT only or did you use some residual modelization as explained in recent publications ?

It is STRAIGHT excluding group delay manipulation.

NB : The page worked fine last week, but today I got a "500 - Internal server error" when I click on "Say it !"

Oops.. Thank you very much.