[hts-users:00820] Re: Static And Dynamic Features

dear Heiga

thanks alot for all ur attention

i asked u this question to study the presence and absence of dynamic features on the spectra

can we consider this method as an equivalent method to the one if i tried to train the HMM without the dynamic

i mean that if i tried to draw the spectral using the way that u mentioned in this mail ; it will be  like the spectral if i was used the cmp without the dynamic features before the training

is this be practical if i study the effect of (presence and abscence ) of dynamic features with HMM trained with dynamic feature

or should i train the HMM without the dynamic features to draw the spectral and evaluate the difference

Many Many thanks To you
take care
Tamer Fares