[hts-users:00827] Static And Dynamic Features

dear All

i asked question to study the presence and absence of dynamic features on the spectra

can we consider the method mentioned in this mail as an equivalent method to the one if i tried to train the HMM without the dynamic

i mean that if i tried to draw the spectral using the way that heiga mentioned in this mail ; it will be  like the spectral if i was used the cmp without the dynamic features before the training

is this be practical if i study the effect of (presence and abscence ) of dynamic features with HMM trained with dynamic feature

or should i train the HMM without the dynamic features to draw the spectral and evaluate the difference

Tamer Fares