[hts-users:00829] Static And Dynamic Features

dear all,

plz give example

1.what kind of features additionaly can i use to prevent the convergence ?
2. when can i used the HMM trained with dynamic features and in the HMGens
i draw the spectra without it ... in which case ?. i need to study the effect of dynamic features on the generated spectra !

Thanks