[hts-users:00836] Modification of scheme script from hts voices nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts

Hi all,

I have run demo HTS, eveyithing went fine. In voices folder are *.pdf and *,inf files. I want to ask if it is possible to swap old *.pdf and *.inf files in festival/lib/voices/us/nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts/hts to generated from HTS demo without any decreasing or malfunction old voice ? I need only to demonstrate using HTS in my language and I need to use special letter from my language. I have some scheme scripts for lexicon,duration,phoneset... for my language from diphone synthessis in festfox foder. My question is If I  can modify  or change  old scheme scripts of nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts  with any good result ?