[hts-users:00838] Re: Modification of scheme script from hts voices nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts

Hi,

First, thanks for your last answer. I got next question: How did you get all this scheme scripts in festival voice nitech_us_cmu_slt_hts ? How I can generate them  on the ground  of HTS and its data results ? I know how to gerate them by diphone  synthesis, but HTS ?

Best regards Jan Kocka.