[hts-users:00840] Re: Modification of scheme script from hts voices nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts

I guess Festival does not have such functions to generate the scripts.

If your phoneset is *radio* and lexicon is *CMU*, please replace all the term "nitech_us_cmu_slt_hts" in the scheme scripts to e.g. "yourown_us_cmu_slt_hts"
using the sed command.

Junichi