[hts-users:00854] label.feats missing in building sample voice

Hi,

I downloaded HTS-2.0.1 and Japanese speaker dependent training demo,
and tried to build the voices.
But "make voice" failed with the following message:
-----
Error in cp /HTS-demo_Nitech-ATR503-M001/data/scripts/label.feats /
HTS-demo_Nitech-ATR503-M001/voices/qst001/ver1
-----
Assuming from the directory where the file (and label-full.awk, also)
is located,
I guess the files should be included in the distribution package. (but
are not)
Is this correct?
If so, I would appreciate if someone tells me where I can get them or
how I can make them.

Best regards,

--
Hisashi KAWAI (KDDI R&D Labs., Speech Processing Laboratory)