[hts-users:00855] Re: label.feats missing in building sample voice

Hi,

Hisashi.Kawai@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote (2007/10/17 16:39):

I downloaded HTS-2.0.1 and Japanese speaker dependent training demo,
and tried to build the voices.
But "make voice" failed with the following message: -----
Error in cp /HTS-demo_Nitech-ATR503-M001/data/scripts/label.feats /
HTS-demo_Nitech-ATR503-M001/voices/qst001/ver1
-----
Assuming from the directory where the file (and label-full.awk, also) is located, I guess the files should be included in the distribution package. (but are not)
Is this correct?
If so, I would appreciate if someone tells me where I can get them or how I can make them.

Oops, it's my mistake.
Please remove the following lines from Training.pl.

  # utt -> label converter
  shell("cp $datdir/scripts/label.feats $voice");
  shell("cp $datdir/scripts/label-full.awk $voice");

They exist in English demo (for Festival) but Japanese demo doesn't use them so I removed them at the final stage of my release work.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen