[hts-users:00862] Re: about demo modification

hi,Heiga

    I have found the problem and correct it,after that ,i synthesized speech for
my mother language. I am glad in some extent, but the speech synthesized is just
like a machine voice and not very clear,there are some noises. If i want to
improve the speech quality,should i adjust the configuration variable?i adjusted
the F0 range,it seems no use. I think i have to modify my context dependant
attributes and question set,right?if so,how to make the modification?according to
the decision tree?

Regards

   askhar