[hts-users:00921] Re: hts under windows

Hi,

askhar@xxxxxxxxxx wrote (2007/11/06 19:38):

Another problem is what the usual way if I want to develop a
speech synthesis application based on HMM under windows, for example, using VC++, C#
etc?

I've never used Windows to develop applications based on HTS but I saw several people used HTS on VC++.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen