[hts-users:00931] Problem while generating waveforms

Hi all,

When my system has to synthesize waveforms from .mgc and .lf0 files,

SPTK permanently encounters a problem for a given utterance. The message is:

Synthesizing a speech waveform from alice20.mgc and alice20.lf0...sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

Error in /home/Tom/SPTK-3.1/bin/vopr  etc…

And this even if the process is the only one running on my computer.

Has already someone reported such a problem?

Thanks a lot,

Thomas Drugman