[hts-users:00971] Re: Binary file size of HTS

To add to Sungho's question:
from the size of the model stored on disk, how much should be
roughly added or multiplied to obtain the final synthesis engine
footprint, which accounts for the allocation of internal
data structures?

Thanks;
                                 -*- Sacha K. -*-

Han, Seungho wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to check the binary file size of the synthesis system after HMM
> training like Table 7.1 in Reference A.
> (Reference A: K. Tokuda, H. Zen, and A.W. Black, "An HMM-based approach
> to multilingual speech synthesis," in Text to Speech Synthesis: New
> Paradigms and Advances, Chapter 7, pp. 135-153, Pretice Hall, 2004.)
> However, I don't know exactly what files should be anlayzed.
> Could you help me know the binary file size ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Seungho Han.

Dr.Sacha Krstulovic - Research Engineer
Toshiba Research Europe Limited
Cambridge Research Laboratory
Speech Technology Group
208 Science Park, Milton Road
Cambridge CB4 0GZ - United Kingdom
Tel:    +44 1223 436 978
Fax:    +44 1223 436 909
E-mail: sacha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

begin:vcard
fn:Sacha Krstulovic
n:Krstulovic;Sacha
org:Toshiba Research Europe Limited - Cambridge Research Laboratory;Speech Technology Group
adr:;;260 Science Park, Milton Road;Cambridge;;CB4 0WE;United Kingdom
email;internet:sacha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Research Engineer
tel;work:+44 1223 436 978
tel;fax:+44 1223 436 909