[hts-users:00987] Re: [RE] Re: Binary file size of HTS

Hi,

Han, Seungho wrote (2007/11/22 15:04):

And then, if the excitation model is modified (that means more excitation parameters are used), how do we get those excitation parameters from the 'pdf' files to synthesis the speech by hts_engine?

In my guess, the souce code of hts_engine should be modified. Is it right?

Yes.
On the other hand, do we get the excitation parameters only including the added parameters with current hts_engine version (with no modification) when the other excitation parameters are added ?

No.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen