[hts-users:01041] Re: hts_engine in Festival

On 2007/12/04, at 0:00, Antonio Bonafonte wrote:
If this is the case: is someone already adapting the new hts_engine
to Festival?

I heard Alan did it. (strictly speaking, it would be hts_engine in HTS ver2.0 [standalone version] )

If it is not, we can try it: should we send the new hts_engine- module_for_festival to someone?
or just post it here.

Please post it here.
Alan, Korin, Rob, Simon, Zen-san and I read this mailing list.

If you try it, please use hts_engine_API instead the conventional standalone hts_engine.

We plan to delete the standalone hts_engine in the HTS version 2.1.

Junichi