[hts-users:01046] Re: whispering male voices ...

Dear Simon:
Thank you for your answer. You were right. The 'demo' settings, 80Hz, was to high for most of our male voices; we have reduced it to 60Hz and now this problem has been
fixed ...

Unfortunately, now there is a new anoying noise in some pauses.

Example: starting of file:
http://gps-tsc.upc.es/veu/festcat/ext/latest/upc_ca_pau_hts.wav

Our first hypothesis was that with this settings now some pauses are classified as voiced.
Therefore, we have forced f0=0 in the pauses, but the result is the same.
In fact, the noises are 'unvoiced'.

This happens only in in 1 from 3 male speakers tried till now.
But this is the voice we are interested on,
because we have more available data that want to use in the next step.

Any idea?
Antonio