[hts-users:01076] About GV in hts engine

Dear Heiga,

      I have a question about GV. As we know, the new algorithm of GV has been added into HTS 2.1alpha, but I cannot find any code in the latest hts engine. Meanwhile, there are some codes containing GV in HMGenS module.  So how can I use GV in the hts engine to predict prosodic parameters?   or directly use HMGenS module ?

     Thank you in advance!