[hts-users:01144] hts_engine_API-0.95.tar.bz2

Dear Heiga Zen,

Could you please tell me where I can download the hts_engine_API-0.95.tar.bz2, for some reason the link that you provide us does not work for me, it seems that the
file is not there.

I also would like to ask about these new variables in configure file
- NMGCTRANSBLK
- NLF0TRANSBLK
and corresponding bandwidth, according to the help they are
"number of blocks for MGC (or log F0) transforms",

does it has to do with HTK STC/HLDA linear transformations?
why is it used in this version? is there any paper where I can read about it?

Thanks a lot,

Marcela.

Marcela Charfuelan, Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Projektbuero Berlin, Rosenstrasse 2, D-10178 Berlin
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313