[hts-users:01145] Re: hts_engine_API-0.95.tar.bz2

Hi,

Marcela Charfuelan wrote (2008/01/25 23:02):

Could you please tell me where I can download the hts_engine_API-0.95.tar.bz2, for some reason the link that you provide us does not work for me, it seems that the
file is not there.

Sorry, I fixed it, now you can download it from the following place:

http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.1beta/hts_engine_API-0.95.tar.bz2

I also would like to ask about these new variables in configure file
- NMGCTRANSBLK
- NLF0TRANSBLK
and corresponding bandwidth, according to the help they are
"number of blocks for MGC (or log F0) transforms",

They define the structure of transformation matrices for STC.

does it has to do with HTK STC/HLDA linear transformations?
why is it used in this version? is there any paper where I can read about it?

This is a *demonstration*: I added it to show how to use STC with HTS.
If you don't need it, just ignore.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen