[hts-users:01175] Re: 回复: Re: bigger full_all.list was used.

Hi,

Umud wrote (2008/02/17 23:00):

>    Another thing is that i am trying to make an synthesis demo under
> windows,like simple software.but the running time includes HHEd,HMGenS
> and STRAIGHT are taking too long time for synthesizing only one
> sentence.if i want to make a normal software,not required so fast,i had
> to reduce those consuming time to a acceptable time .what is the usual
> way for doing this? like modifying loop statements via if statements as
> in the patch code you gave me? or any other effective way to do
> that?does those codes are memory consuming?

Use hts_engine, it can generate speech parameters without making unseen models.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen